Q for those who have already did this tour or for anyone who has more info and advice whatsoever.
I booked a flight ticket for Sweden and was planning to visit Denmark, maybe Norway if i have the time, or vice-versa, Norway first and Sweden afterwards, not sure yet, but by the comments about the communication between Sweden and Norway, it kinda makes me back off on this plan. (Or maybe things got better?)
Anyway, i wanted you to suggest me some cheap but relaxing accommodations. As well as a good location to pick. I''m not looking for something extravagant, nor something empiric such as a roof and a bed and i' m off to go, but something that makes my stay pleasant and as close as "feeling at home" kinda experience. What would you suggest i do? Book in advance or search there? Also, i emphasize on the strategic location. I don't need to be in the centre of tourism as much as the best spot to go from for sightseeing and live the nordic experience and not the touristic one.
The only thing i would like tho about my room is to be spacious. Not to play golf or anything, but i hate the rooms with two beds and a one person moving around kinda situation. Or should it be better to rent an ap? Anyway, i have 6 days to visit two nordic capitals, maybe three if you advice me how, and was thinking to spend maximum 500€ on accommodation and food and transport between the nordic capitals. Am I being crazy here? Can i manage to spend even less, but still have decent conditions?
I am very new to this traveling alone stuff, so please, all the information, the best.
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality real and fake passports,([email protected]),id cards,visas.
- 2 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 3 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 European honeymoon help needed
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 15 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 16 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Croatia in mid/late October
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
Sweeden for sure. Denmark or Norway afterwards? Where to be accommodated?