Would appreciate if any of you knows of any supermarket or stores selling fresh produce near Rue De Rennes street as my hotel is situated there.
I am just trying to plan my back-up veg food stocking! I can't survive a day without fruits as well, so would ideally like to keep bunch of fruits in my handbag to munch on, through the day. I don't eat too much at a go and hence take lots of small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 proper sit-down meals. Especially now that I'd be traveling solo, I want to have the flexibility to finish meals quickly so that I spend more time catching up on Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal
Supermarkets/Fresh Produce/Groceries Store near Rue De Rennes, 6em Paris?