My boyfiend and I are arriving in London 8:35 p.m. on Sunday, October 14th with a 12 hour layover, flying out at 7:55 a.m. the morning of October 15.
This is not the most ideal time to be arriving and touring London, but as this is my boyfriend's first time to London I would love to atleast show him some of the beautiful sites the city offers. I studied abroad for three weeks in college at University of London so I am somewhat familiar with the area. However, I am unsure of:
1. Quickest way to downtown London from Heathrow (London Express Train?)
2. The time the tube closes on Sunday and reopens?
3. The average price of a taxi from central london to Heathrow
4. What to do - are there pubs open on Sunday nights?
5. Will the weather be fine to do some walking on our own?
6. Anyone heard of the Yotel at Heathrow?
7. Any other information will be very helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy