My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Driving
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 9 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Budget trip
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Algarve Town Selection
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19