So this question is a bit cheesy, but my family and I will be in England for a little over a week and we are football (us soccer) fans. Liverpool would be a favorite but tickets were unavavilbe. Does anyone know if there are usually a lot of matches during the summer? Also, would you think it would be a good thing to see/ do? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 7 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!