Notices

suggestions wanted.

Aug 23rd, 2011, 11:17 PM
Original Poster

suggestions wanted.

Hi
i am confused what to do? my flight will arrive at cdg airport on 6:00 am and my huband is arriving at 2:00 pm ,i am with kids my first trip to paris from their we will rent a car and go to zuric..so i am confused after claiming my baggage how to go back to terminal 2 to spend 8 hours with little kids.Suggestions wanted .
Aug 24th, 2011, 03:15 AM

I think you need a better plan than spending 8 hours in an airport with small children. Also you should not wait until you get to CDG to arrange for a car rental.

I suggest you spend your first night either in Paris or a smaller town on the outskirts and not attempt driving to Zurich after a flight and 8 hours in the airport.

I don't understand the question about claiming your baggage and going back to terminal 2. You claim your baggage in the terminal in which you arrive. Going back to terminal 2 intimates that you've already been in terminal 2. Why would you leave and then go back?

I'm confused (and a bit suspicious as to the validity of this post given the first time post, language, and questions) about why you tagged this post for Serbia, etc. when you have questions about Paris, France.
Aug 24th, 2011, 04:00 AM

Get a hotel near the airport and have your husband meet you there. If you are traveling with young children it is nutty to even consider waiting 8 hours at an airport terminal after a long flight. This is such a no brainer...or maybe a troll?

Search this Thread