We temporarily live in Germany and after considering lots of options have decided to travel to the Garmisch area in late February for a week or so. (We were trying to fit a round peg into a square hole by trying to escape the winter weather - instead we hope to embrace it!)
We've never been to the area and will be traveling with two kids - 6 and 8. We'd like to introduce them to skiing in additional to touring local towns and major sights.
-Where is the best area to stay close to a beginner ski area?
-How does the ski system work in general? Is there a general park area at the bottom of the different lifts?
-I appreciate any suggestions in any area of travel in helping me fomulate a plan!
swandav2000, if you happen to read this, I believe I read a number of your posts on Switzerland while prepping for our fabulous trip to Lauterbrunnen in Oct - thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 New fast track
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Packing Champagne
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family
Suggestions please for Garmisch - Partenkirchen February trip