I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland ideas
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 paris to london- day trip
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 7 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 8 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 13 Portugal
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?