My March trip to Spain is rapidly approaching, and I find myself so excited that all I can do is eat, breathe, think, dream anything to do with my trip and planning.
Now that all my hostels and hostals are booked, as are my flights, and plans all locked in, I'm ready to start learning about the fun stuff. FOOD and WINE!
I know exploring and finding your own gastronomy treasures is more exciting, but I was hoping to get some feedback on the BEST places you've eaten, at a reasonable price (if possible!)
So tell me, any favorites to share with me in any of these three cities?
As always thank you for all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 tinnitus
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 Trans Siberian Train
Suggestions on restaurants/places to eat in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.