we are going to go on a cruise in May 2013 which starts and ends in Venice. After the cruise we would like to extend our holiday by visiting some place nice not too far from Venice - about 2 hrs drive max. We will have our car with us. Having been to Italy several times, we have been to all the big cities and our last trip was to Lake Garda (went all around) and Verona. Does anyone have some tips - what about Trieste?
Thanks for any help I can get.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 The World's Greatest Churches
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Iceland driving in March
- 21 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 ICELAND in February