I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real passports, driving licences,(Whatsapp:....+14086864759)
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 New Years in France
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Barcelona tour option help please
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Moscow Hotels