We are hiring a car for 12 days in Spain in January 2016 and would love a suggested itinerary of the best places to visit during that time. We pick up the car in Madrid and need to drop it off to Barcelona 12 days later. We just want to know that un-missable places to go in that time. Is it realistic to include a drive to the French Pyrenees mountains for 2-3 days as we would dearly love to include some mountain scenery too? Is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees as good as the French part & are we just being unrealistic about the driving distances etc. Is it fully snowing in the Pyrenees at that time of year and if so where in the Pyrenees would be the best place to go.My husband and I will be travelling with our 2 daughters aged 12 & 14.
Looking forward to your responses!! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 3 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment