Hello everyone -
My fiancee and I are getting married in mid Oct 2016 and heading off on our honeymoon a few days after the wedding. We are kind of at a split between France (Paris possibly a few other cities) or Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome, Palermo?) We have 10-11 days to play with and our interests include good food, culture, sightseeing and the like. I am also thinking of *maybe* getting a two day trip to Iceland to start things off and scratch a city off the list.
I am looking for any personal recommendations and/or suggestions to either country pros/cons, etc. I have read that it will be generally warmer in Italy than France at that time of year however the weather is not a deal breaker.
I appreciate anything you can share and thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
Hello everyone -