my wife and i are finally getting time off and are planning a honeymoon in france. we thought we'd start with a day in paris and then just spend the rest of our time in provence - we've heard really nice things about it and it sounds perfect for what we want - good food, wine, culture, natural beauty, beach (if possible) - we want to just relax, walk around, spend time without too much of a bustle/rush to do anything.
we are looking at casually driving around and looking up b&b's along the way and stopping and starting where we feel like.
can you please help me with some suggestions on :
1) from paris, where do i go in provence? should we fly, take a train?
2) in provence, what are some recommended towns/villages that are romantic yet exciting for fun activities by day?
thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 New Years in France
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Spain or Portugal
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 9 day trip to France
- 23 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 24 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)