I would be in London with my fiancé for couple of weeks in November. I want to build some romantic memories with him. Your suggestions for romantic restaurants (veg-friendly), walks, lovely neighbourhoods, couple activities, theatre, concerts, workshops, etc would be very much appreciated. He would be working Mon-Fri, hence it is going to be mostly evenings with him, and weekends.
If it is of any consequence, we are staying in Green Park - Piccadilly Circus area in a fully furnished serviced apartment with kitchen facilities. I mention that because apart from the above, one of the things I do want to do is to plan a special meal cooked by me. I read that there are tons of specialty food halls and gourmet grocery outlets in the area. That should help me do the shopping for exotic ingredients needed across cuisines. Any notable among them that you could highlight to me?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
Suggestions for planning romantic experiences in London please