My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 3 bodyweight reduce applications
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 8 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Greece in end October
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 21 Favorite London memories
- 22 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste