Reload this Page >

Soirée du Nouvel An a Monte Verde

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14th, 1997, 07:01 PM
Safs Armstrong

We've change our minds... Instead of going to Paris on San Silvester's Night ( we can't stay far away for such time!) we'll go to Monte Verde, a german-like village in Brazil. Has somebody ever stayed there before? If so, please send me more information. Thanks. Safs

Old Oct 15th, 1997, 04:10 PM
Renée D'Urse

OH! What a bad new! I'm sad, guy!
But may be you're right. It's too cold here in Amboise. We need a scarf all the time!
In Monte Verde you have to look for "Toninho Rosa Chales". He has beautiful places for location.
I hope you can come here soon.
My best wishes, Renée.

Old Oct 18th, 1997, 12:16 PM
Safs Armstrong

Would someone else please reply my message,s'il vous plaît? Thank you/ Merci beaucoup. Safs.

Old Oct 21st, 1997, 04:30 PM
Skydiver

Oh oh, Mr Safs, what a changing mind! I can suggest an unforgetable activity for the Christmas and New Year's period that you will really love.
The Ubatuba's boogie, seven days of skysurfing in Ubatuba, a wonderful city in Brazil. Just try it, you'll become addict.

Old Oct 22nd, 1997, 03:40 PM
SAFS ARMSTRONG

No chance, SKY, I'm sorry! Someone here (guess who?)
is saying that skidiving is forbidden! And she looks forbidding! My best wishes, Safs.

Old Oct 23rd, 1997, 01:31 AM
Skydiver

Hi Msr Safs! I'm sending you some details on the Ubatuba's boogie for next december. It beggins on Dec 26th and finishes on January 4th. You can contact the organising commitee through the net: www.mpc.com.br/skydive. See you there! Best wishes.