We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations epson Tec*h care vk
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26