We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Christmas week in Ireland
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 18 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 19 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Packing Champagne
- 25 Manchester hotels
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013