Leaving for Venice & Vienna soon. I have a cheap unlocked Samsung phone with which I plan to use a SIM chip.
I had a lot of success with the Orange Store in Madrid last May. The chip was 10E and included 10E of time, and they even installed the chip for me. Adding money was a snap using the automatic kiosk in the store...just entered the phone number and put a 5E bill in the machine, and instantly the money was added.
I am hoping to find a similar vendor in Vienna. Any suggestions? I'm staying on the Graben.
PS - I'll be using a TIM store in Venice...it seems like a good choice...but I'm open to alternatives.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
Suggestions for a good, inexpensive SIM chip vendor in Vienna?