We are a family 0f 6 and 2 kids ( aged 2 and 5) and are planning a trip abroad in July. We are coming from India so ideally looking to be in cooler/pleasant climes. We like nature but we don't want a high dose of it meaning a mix of urban life, scenic beauty, culture will do. I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार ricoh PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTricoh Tec*hh care
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 Rome Hotel
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?