I will be taking a 25 day trip to Europe later this summer (late July). I will be flying into Istanbul as it is by far the cheapest place to fly into. I would like to fly to Budapest from Istanbul and then travel back to Istanbul, visiting the countries in between. I am looking for suggestions on if this is a feasible trip, what cities I should visit/ sights to see (I would love to see natural beauty, especially hikes), and how much time to spend in each place. Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 South of France
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia