My wife and i are planning to travel to the Switzerland, Greece and Italy with our 3 years old son in mid February 2018 for max of 10 days. We will be travelling from Mumbai (India) and then continue flying to Washington DC (USA) after this trip. We would like to get some suggestion in terms of:
1) What possible combination of places should we consider which can be covered in 10 days with our son?
2) Not sure if covering Swiss, Greece and Italy are all possible in 10 days. If not what should we chop from these 3?
3) Any specific places within possible combination between Swiss, Greece and Italy that are must see?
FYI - We are also celebrating our wedding anniversary during this time and would like to have suggestions on where this special place can be for our anniversary celebration
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary