My wife and i are planning to travel to the Switzerland, Greece and Italy with our 3 years old son in mid February 2018 for max of 10 days. We will be travelling from Mumbai (India) and then continue flying to Washington DC (USA) after this trip. We would like to get some suggestion in terms of:
1) What possible combination of places should we consider which can be covered in 10 days with our son?
2) Not sure if covering Swiss, Greece and Italy are all possible in 10 days. If not what should we chop from these 3?
3) Any specific places within possible combination between Swiss, Greece and Italy that are must see?
FYI - We are also celebrating our wedding anniversary during this time and would like to have suggestions on where this special place can be for our anniversary celebration
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 European honeymoon help needed
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Browsing Barcelona
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Croatia in mid/late October
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome