My wife and i are planning to travel to the Switzerland, Greece and Italy with our 3 years old son in mid February 2018 for max of 10 days. We will be travelling from Mumbai (India) and then continue flying to Washington DC (USA) after this trip. We would like to get some suggestion in terms of:
1) What possible combination of places should we consider which can be covered in 10 days with our son?
2) Not sure if covering Swiss, Greece and Italy are all possible in 10 days. If not what should we chop from these 3?
3) Any specific places within possible combination between Swiss, Greece and Italy that are must see?
FYI - We are also celebrating our wedding anniversary during this time and would like to have suggestions on where this special place can be for our anniversary celebration
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!