Me and my husband are planning for a 14 day itinerary for Spain this September, excluding the flying days from and back to US. We are interested in fine arts, food, and also like to visit scenic areas. We do not plan to rent a car and will be using train/bus or flights in between cities.We fly into Madrid on a Sunday and fly out of Barcelona two weeks afters.
Our plan so far looks like:
Madrid 4 nights( day trip to Toledo and Segovia)
Seville 3 nights (day trip to Cordoba)
Granada 2 nights
Barcelona 3 nights (possible day trip to Girona)
We still have two days left and wondering about other trips. I am reading mixed comments about white villages and could not decide on it yet. Also we were wondering whether Lisbon 3 day is doable in this trip with a day taken out of Madrid.
Any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 13 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 14 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Transportation in Brittany
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Visit to France