Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 9 day trip to France
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please