We are arriving in Milan May 15 and will spend 6 days touring somewhere before we embark on a Mediterranean cruise from Rome on May 21. We have visited Rome on a previous trip, as well as Venice, Verona, and were not planning to spend more than a day in Rome itself before embarking.
The areas that intrigue us would be Milan itself (how many days to spend here?), Cinque Terra, Tuscany. A few years ago we spent a day in Florence, and would love to return.
On previous visits we drove on Italian highways and had no issues. We are assuming part of our trip will involve a car.
We enjoy exploring, walking, some museums, eating local food that doesn't have to be exotic; finding concerts or live music. Not keen on shopping or clubs.
What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Lyceum theatre London
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Transportation in Brittany
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more