I remember at some point in the last two years someone (or several people) posted pictures of what women in Paris were wearing that spring. It was really fun to look at the pictures and useful to plan my trip (tip: boots were in!)
I am headed to Rome and Assisi/Spoleto/Perugia in a month and was wondering if anyone happened to snap any shots of stylish women's outfits in Italy if they would post them. I do realize this will be a hassle for anyone, so if no one feels like it, not to worry! I keep googling...."what women are wearing in Rome 2012" but I get "ancient dress in Italy." I do know this question has been posted many times, and yes, I have read many of the posts...in particular...I was hoping to see a pix or two. Again, not to worry if you are not up for it! Thanks to anyone in advance and I do apologize for raising a conversation that has been discussed many times. Happy travels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 2 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches