I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 11 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 12 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 13 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday