I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 10 days in europe
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Trans Siberian Train
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods