After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 파워볼사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Which Area in London?
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!