Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Student...Cheapest airfare to Paris..HELP...

Old Apr 22nd, 1997, 12:39 PM
Jeanne

My son is going to Europe (starting in Paris) from June through August. Any ideas on CHEAP air? Thanks. You may e-mail me or leave a message here.

Old Apr 25th, 1997, 12:51 PM
BYS

Are you signed up with www.Expedia.com? They offer a fare tracker that'll send you, weekly, the lowest fares for your specified destinations. I haven't used it yet, but I've heard good things about 1travel.com.

Old Apr 25th, 1997, 06:53 PM
DIANE

WHERE IS HE ORIGINATING TRAVEL?? IF YOU ARE ON THE
EAST COAST THERE ARE CHARTERS THAT EXISTED LAST YEAR
FROM BALTIMORE //ORLANDO// AND MIA..I BELIEVE I HEARD ABOUT SOME CHARTERS THAT ARE GOING TO OPERATE FROM MIAMI STARTING IN JULY...DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS.. KEEP US POSTED

Old Apr 26th, 1997, 10:13 AM
Diane

Hi, there is a company in New York City called "cheap tickets" that uses regularly scheduled, commercial flights, and gets their leftover tickets to sell so they can fill up the plane. We have used them a number of times, latest was a RT from NYC to Milan at $400. Good Luck.

Old Apr 27th, 1997, 03:52 PM
mike and margaret novosel

Diane,
Do you have a number for "cheap tickets" in New York? We are planning a trip to Salzburg, Austria and then on to Karlovatz, Croatia this year and would like to get the cheapest tickets we can. We also are looking for a pension or guest house in Salzburg. Thank You,
Mike and Margaret Novosel