Have finally booked all but one hotel for our 2 month trip to Europe! Just having a bit of trouble working out our stopover in United Arab Emirates and could do with a bit of advice….
My sister and I arrive at Abu Dhabi Airport at 0715AM and fly home to Melbourne at 1810 the following night. We are hoping to take the Emirates coach into Dubai on the first morning, spend the day exploring, then take the coach back to Abu Dhabi and stay in a hotel there. With this in mind, do you think it would be better to stay in a hotel at/near the airport, or in Abu Dhabi city centre? I guess we’d have to go to our hotel before taking the coach to Dubai to check in and drop off our luggage. Or does the airport offer luggage storage?
We are hoping to then see a bit of Abu Dhabi on the second day before our flight leaves that night. How far is the city centre from the airport? And would this be possible seeing as we’d have to be at the airport at least a couple hours before our flight?
Any hotel recommendations would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)