We will be traveling between Paris and Amsterdam by train, and we are looking for a town to stop in for 2 or 3 days. We have spent time in Brussels and Bruges which we enjoyed, but want to see something new. We don't mind even if we have to go out of the way a bit. Perhaps Luxembourg City or someplace else that is your favorite. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Contact Password Reset supp0rt ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h By ☎Yes!
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Manchester hotels
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?