I am planning a trip to France and Spain next year with my boyfriend. We will be starting in Paris, then Nimes, then Barcelona and finally Seville.
Could anyone please recommend a beautiful place to stop for 1 or 2 nights between Nimes and Barcelona? Somewhere that is accessible by public transport (as we will not have a car) and is ideally a town as opposed to a city.
To help: i really wanted to visit Menton (other side of the south of France) however it makes more sense to find somewhere between Nimes and Barcelona. As a couple, we are interested in history, architecture, food, wine and being in a relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you so so so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna