We will be travelling from Munich to Cochem july 31 (sunday). Since we have Young kids with us (4 ans 8 years old) we are looking for a 3 hours stop on the road. That stop would allows us to make some sightseeing and have a quick lunch. There's many options of road (of course no direct train between those two places).
First we thought about a stop to Cologne but it's quite a detour. Ulm can be a good stop but it's not far from Munich. Train leave Munich at 9:15 arrival in Ulm at 10:45 (Ice), Then it's IC Train to Koblenz (13:56-17:41) and last leg Koblenz-Cochem (RE18:06-18:41)
Could anyone suggest us a stop on that long day of train riding ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Barcelona to Malaga
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Spain in 2018
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 23 Rent in Rome
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!