My wife and I cannot choose between two destination sets for our 9 day break in the beginning of July 2016. We will either do:
- Brussels, Brugge, Ghent and Amsterdam
- Copenhagen, Malmö and Stockholm .
It would be great if you could advise us as to which one we should choose. We are a couple in our early 40's. My wife is crazy about crafts, antiques, ceramics and wooden toys. I like idling in cafes in the mornings; strolling in the cities, photography and my wine at night Looking forward to your ever so helpful advice...
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??
Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July