I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help