Hello Fodorites -
We are planning a post-cruise 4-night stay in Stockholm in July, and struggling to select a hotel. We want to see the typical tourist attractions, but be close to a variety of restaurants for breakfast and dinner. We prefer to walk and take public transportation everywhere.
We found 4 well-reviewed hotels with comparable-sized rooms (~25 sq meters) at comparable, reasonable prices (~$175), but there all in different neighborhoods. Where do you think is the best place to stay? Here's what we're debating:
Miss Clara, in Norrmalm
Radisson Blu Waterfront, Norrmalm
Mornington Stockholm City, Ostermalm
Rival Hotel, Sodermalm
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 Champagne Tours
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
Hello Fodorites -