We are travelling to Scotland in August and as part of our trip we are doing a photography tour on the Isle of Mull. Between leaving Edinburgh and arriving on Mull, we have either 3 or 4 full days. I defiinitely want to go to Stirling but not sure how much time to allow there. Also want to see Glencoe / Loch Lomond. I am at the start of planning for this section of our trip so would appreciate any advice regarding scenic routes and places to visit. We are interested in history, photography, short walks, old towns. Also, is the Isle of Mull big enough to spend more than a day on? Our photography tour will take up pretty much the whole day and visits Tobermory and other photographic locations on the island. Id appreciate any advice as I have never been to this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 Poland--where else to go
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 10 days in europe
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 Trans Siberian Train
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 3 weeks driving the Netherlands