So far this trip planning is coming together and I have had some great advice and suggestions on the way but I am still stuck.
SO we arrive 10th June . .travel south england,stay in London,stay in Paris, stay in amboise,stay in sarlat, stay in Barcalona . .all this is sorted and booked Thank you to those that helped with this!
Now . .. we leave Barcelona on the 8th of July by car and need to get to Varenna by 12th July.
I am thinking Avignon and San Remo??? 2 nights each or 3 nights Avignon and just a one night in san remo.
16th of July to 28th July we will be in Italy . .thoughts on how this should go would be great! We will be driving to Innsbruck from here. We want to go to Rome for just a few days and I am thinking Siena, Lucca, Varona(Theme Park??) But I am open to suggestions.
Oh and I am travelling with my 2yr old daughter and 4 yr old son.
I don't want to go to Venice again . . I didn't really love it like some people.
Ok... hopefully we will get some good suggestions! Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pink Tour 2018, Jeff Dunham Tour 2018, The Eagles Tour
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Transportation in Brittany
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 14 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Paris Apartment
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
still needing advice on places to go to on our 8/9 week trip.