My fiance and I plan to go to Paris for a week and then head to Italy for a week. Here is the dilemma, we want to stay somewhere romantic like Capri, but we would like to see a couple of sites in Rome (Vatican and Colosseum) and Pompeii. We are hoping to stay somewhere with posh hotels and great Italian food. We would stay in Rome, but we aren't sure that the pace is right for our honeymoon. We are going in late March and weather isn't too much of a concern, as we love the rain and have no plans to take a dip. Does this sound like trouble?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 16 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta