St. Remy hotel--Les Ateliers d'Image??

Mar 4th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Original Poster

St. Remy hotel--Les Ateliers d'Image??

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of this hotel in St. Remy. Its highly rated in various reviews. Sounds very interesting, but the website provides a somewhat limited view of the facilities. Thanks
laurie
Mar 4th, 2004, 07:44 AM

I had dessert there last October. I didn't see any rooms, so I can't help you with a description of those, but the restaurant and terrace are very swank, open, airy, and "edgy." It's also the only place I've ever been served a dessert with a shrimp cracker stuck in the top - GAK!
Mar 4th, 2004, 08:11 AM

Yes I thought that the website gave a good view. www.hotelphoto.com There are lovely rooms and one has a living room built into a tree. The restaurant is Japaneese/French, there is a huge swimming pool and vegetable garden and a labyrinth. Dining on the terrace over looking the garden and Alphilles, you'd think you were in the countryside.This hotel is a photographer's dream with it's photo gallery, private collection, projection hall. There are 24 rooms, 8 suites and i old Provençal residence with 5 rooms, air conditioning, private parking 24 hour room service.
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Original Poster

actually -that is my question. I emailed them, and the "more" affordable room available is in the Espace Ateliers vs. the VERY pricey (400 euros) espace provence. Can you comment on the espace ateliers? Is that the larger space? thanks!

Search this Thread