Our party of 6 adults is traveling from St. Petersburg to Moscow on April 17th, and we have to choose between
- taking the train(around 50 euros per person or 57.5 US dollars - 4 hours ) and
- a flight (Aeroflot offers a 36 US dollars flight price per person to DME - 1:30 hours).
The transfer prices to /from stations or airports are not that different.
So, just taking into account the price, the flight would be better. Is there anything else we should consider?
The travel agency thinks that the train is a better choice because you still have to be one or two hours before at the airport plus he time of the flight.
Are there any safety considerations as well?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 3 Travel chat and reflections
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 Advise Needed
- 8 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 9 South of France
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 15 10 days in europe
- 16 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 land vs river cruise
- 21 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 22 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 23 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 24 Scotland ideas
- 25 Tips for first trip to UK