I am in the processing of booking a trip to Russia (St. Petersburg and Moscow are my main destinations). I do not have a lot of vacation time so I'm trying to figure out if I should
1. Add 2 days to St. Peters (Right now will have 4 nights in SP/Moscow)
2. Add 1 night to St. Peters and one to Moscow
I have the tour books but I am not sure if I can fill my time (traveling solo) in either city... love doing anything as long as there is enough to do.
Since you are ready this post here are some odds 'n ends too...
1. Should I take any US currency with me at all or make sure I have the local currency only?
2. How early should I realistically apply for the visa... last time I tried going to Russia I was told I waited too long as the visas are notoriously slow to get
3. Any suggestions for restaurants... lots in the books but again looking for the perspective of someone who has been there...
THANKS and Happy New Years
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 Shall we Gdansk?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 16 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 17 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 20 Driving
- 21 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 22 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Change of resident
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?
St. Peters and Moscow... need some 2 cents from people who have been there!