My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna