Reload this Page >

st. paul (6th) or le regent

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:29 PM
jack

<BR>Between these two which is the beter pick?<BR>Thanks for helping to decide.

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 06:48 AM
tt

ttt

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 07:18 AM
kate

If you mean the hotel in Paris......<BR>friends of ours stay at the St Paul every year and love it. The rooms are small but who cares, they are charming, clean, the staff is very nice and helpful and it is not too expensive.<BR>

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Dave

While I was initially going to plug my favorite Paris hotel, which happens to be Le Regent.....<BR>I know think better of it,,,and just wanted to point out that:<BR>"Fred is right"!!<BR><BR>Best wishes.

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Patrick

Sorry, that last reply is a little over my head. I can't make a comparison because I don't know the St. Paul, but I do love Le Regent. Only if I opt for the larger "superior" room, however. Sorry, I am one of those people for whom tiny cramped rooms do make a difference!

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 04:00 PM
Fred

Don't sweat it. They both receive good reviews, locations are very similar. Go by the best deal you can get,toss a coin,draw straws.For more Paris information go to www.anamericaninparis.com