I'm visiting Croatia and Slovenia in a few days and need some help planning my transport.
I fly into Split and leave from Zagreb. My plan is to take the bus from Split to Zagreb, then visit some friends in Ljubljana (by train) for a couple of days before returning to Zagreb for my outbound flight. Just a couple of questions --
1) Is it necessary to buy the Split-Zagreb bus tickets in advance? If so, how far ahead?
2) Is train the best way to travel between Zagreb and Ljubljana? And again, how far ahead should I buy the tickets?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7d
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!