Spending the holidays in europe...

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spending the holidays in europe...

So, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or ideas of things I haven't thought of. First, I am a planner and I don't like to wait on things like restaurant reservations till last minute. However, this is my first time in Europe so it's not like I have a great idea about what I am doing...so, it's my boyfriend and I and here is our itinerarry (ps. worst speller in the world, no need to correct...I know )
Amsterdam, down to Paris will be in paris on christmas eve, leave paris on christmas day go to strasbourg, from there to lake como, then rome for new years eve and new years then to venice....
Alrighty, I look forward to peoples suggestions...Thank you
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:22 AM

How long in each place. How long do you have. It's a lot of ground to cover. Are you flying open jaw? Rather than restaurant suggestions you may need travel suggetions. It is 'way 'way too much.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Original Poster

3 weeks and yes flying into ams and out of venice...3 days ams, 6 days paris, 1 in strasbourg and 1 in lake como on way to rome and 6 days rome and 5 venice...I know it's a lot but I do feel confident pretty confident about it now...
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:46 PM

It's doable. Amsterdam & Paris in 7 days, including travel. Strasbourg and Lake Como, 5 days including travel. Rome and Venice, the rest of the time. But I would reverse these last two cities to rationalize the itinerary and because the suggestions generally is that leaving from Rome is easier than leaving from Venice.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:47 PM

either "suggestion" should be singular or the verb in the plural.