My future wife and I will be spending just one day of our Honeymoon in Vienna Austria, during late September. Can you please help with suggestions on what to do? We will be looking for beautiful and fascinating places to visit in Vienna; as well as reasonably-priced, good quality places to eat. I found a number of Palaces and Cathedrals on the internet. Which ones should we visit?
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800: 681: 7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 6 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Greece during Easter week or August
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 London vacation rental agency