My partner and I are traveling through western Europe and the uk between mid September and mid October. All of our accomodation and travel is paid for in full, however I was hoping for some guidance regarding spending money for sights and shopping. I have saved the equivalent of about 4000 euros ($5000 aud) which will be for myself only. We are holidaying for a total of 29 days, with the following itinerary:
5 nights Paris
3 nights Amsterdam
3 nights Berlin
1 night Venice
4 nights Rome
2 nights nice
4 nights Barcelona
4 nights London
2 nights Newcastle
I'm not sure how to make sure I'm not spending too much in some places, as I know some are more expensive than others. All I have been told really is that Paris and London will be the most expensive. I was hoping for some guidance from travelers who could tell me possibly the most to least expensive places? We want to see lots of tourist attractions and I'm also a big shopper (clothes, shoes, souvenirs, makeup etc) however I'm more interested in seeing sights than buying. Any help would be much appreciated, even if it's just to reassure me I've saved enough or that I need to save more! Also any tips on what to see or do would be great as its my first international trip so it's pretty overwhelming to plan.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 tinnitus
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches